This page lists the many sources that were used in this website and contain additional information on wind power. Below is a useful list of websites to help you learn more.
- http://www.deere.com - is the company that owns both the "Harvest Wind Farm" and the "Michigan Wind One". Their website contains very credible information on the turbines and their development.
- http://science.howstuffworks.com - an online article from howstuffworks.com that contains information on wind power and how it works.
- http://www.awea.org - an internet webpage that talks about the cost of building and maintaining the windmills. It gives a good idea of the costs involved.
- http://www.powerofwind.com - is a website containing a concise description, as well as videos, on the topic of wind power.
- http://www.telosnet.com - is a website coving the history of wind power.
- http://environment.about.com - covers the basics of wind power from where wind comes from to how wind power works.
- http://www.michigan.gov - is a website that has maps showing the best places for wind energy in the state of Michigan.
- http://web1.msue.msu.edu - is an online booklet from MSU that contains some very useful information about wind energy.